Christmas Gifts are tough enough to find without worrying about your budget. We’ve come up with a list of easy, inexpensive Christmas gift ideas that can work on any tight budget.
If you’re not sure what to get your friends and family this year for Christmas or you are simply on a very tight budget, don’t worry we have you covered with our top 10 list of gifts for under $25. Whether you’re looking for inexpensive gifts or have a lot of people to shop for, these gifts are all affordable and will be well received.
Christmas Gifts Under $25
1. Gift baskets – Gift baskets can be hand-made or even bought at very affordable prices. They make for great gifts because they are big and filled with a variety of things. Depending on who you give the basket to, tailor the gifts to their likes. For kids you could put crayons, books and toys in there. Adults you could create or buy a basket filled with gourmet food and cheeses.
2. Movie tickets – Prices have certainly increased over the years for a movie date. Which is why movie tickets is an affordable enough to give as a gift and seen as a valuable and thoughtful gift.
3. Wine/Sparkling Cider – Many people love stocking their wine coolers with a variety of wine and sparkling cider is perfect for the holidays. Choose a nice wine or two and put it in a festive wine carrier and you just gave the perfect gift!
4. Dessert box (cookies, cupcakes, fruit) – Everyone loves food and sweets, especially during the holidays. Making a desert from scratch is thoughtful and creative. You can wrap the treats up, add a ribbon and give a cheap yet delicious Christmas gift.
5. Coffee and mug – If you know a coffee lover then this is the perfect gift to give. You can’t go wrong by giving someone their perfect flavored coffee with a unique mug to go with it.
6. Gift cards – With the fast paced society in today’s world, gift cards are a useful appreciated gift. The variety is so abundant that there is always something for someone from fast food to coffee, restaurants, music gift cards and more.
7. Christmas Ornaments – If you want to make a memorable gift then this is the perfect holiday touch. Find the perfect ornament to give this season.
8. Board games/card games – This is a great option for kids and families. With technology seeming to take over, this will bring the family back together with lots of fun at the table and will cost you under $25.
9. Picture frame – If you want to give a sentimental gift, this is the perfect inexpensive gift. Buy a frame and do the artwork yourself to give a more personal touch, or surprise your loved one with a picture already in the frame and give it to them wrapped up.
10. Candles – Many people have favorite scents and love the aura that candles give, no matter what season it is. Find inexpensive candles at almost any store and give an unexpected fresh smelling gift.
All of these gifts are perfect during the holiday season and can be purchased for under $25. With a little creativity and some smart shopping, the holidays don’t have to be stressful or a financial burden.
Christmas Gifts for Under $25 – Santa’s Top Ten List
Christmas Music / Xmas Music / Christmas Gifts / Christmas Presnets / Christmas Gift Ideas / Santa Radio